Accessibility is a hot topic, isn’t it? Developers, designers, and users all need to think about how to make sure their work is as usable by as many people as possible. Depending on your role on a website, your accessibility focus will mean different requirements and tasks. This presentation was about how you as a user, content creator, or webmaster, can make sure you are providing accessible content and following best practices.
- Is Your Website Accessible? (Design TLC)
- Accessibility According to Actual People with Disabilities (Axess Lab)
- How to Conduct an Accessibility Audit on Your Site (Torque Magazine)
- Generate an Accessibility Statement (Web Accessibility Initiative)
- Contrast Ratio (color contrast checker)